Yoga for Misfits (on and off the mat)
Yoga for everybody
The word Yoga means union. Let’s explore the connection between mind, body, and breath. Our yoga practice helps to bring us back towards balance. Take time for yourself to slow down, find space between your thoughts, move more mindfully, and breathe deeper.
Classes on Saturdays at 8:00 AM at Good Karma Yoga in Peekskill Classes every other Tuesday at 5:30 PM athttps://www.goodkarmapeekskill.com/
- Studio currently closed. Please check back frequently
- *New* – I am teaching at A Radiant Life: https://www.aradiantlife.org/
- There are 3 offerings: Tuesdays at 9am & 7pm, and Wednesdays @1:30pm
- They’re based on the west coast, so bear that in mind when booking.
- To sign up for my classes there, please navigate to: https://www.wellnessliving.com/schedule/a_radiant_life_yoga?id_class_tab=1&k_class=226268
- Offering class Wednesday @7pm & Saturday @9:30am – Suggested donation $15, a portion of which will go to the Red Cross
- Email 2hrs before class starts to RSVP to my classes, not the studio’s.
- TO BE DETERMINED…
Where I Practice
In addition to scheduled classes I hold private home classes as well as workplace yoga. I travel to Cortlandt Manor, Montrose/Buchanan, Peekskill, Yorktown, Ossining, and Briarcliff Manor.
Check out the survey here & LMK what works for you. Let’s deepen or start your practice today.